Wiz Khalifa’s Top 10 Best Street Style Moments!
So it’s been a while since we checked out an extensive compilation of our favorite celebrities’ fashion moments, right?
A few days back we did see an awesome list of some of the best looks of street style star Kanye West. If you haven’t seen it yet, read it here. You might just be able to pull out a trick or two.
Today, we’re going to take a look at yet another celebrity’s street style antics who was spotted wearing a faux leather baseball cap.
A little about the star first.
His real name is Cameron Jibril Thomaz and he is an American rapper, song writer and actor. He was born in Minot, North Dakota and his debut album was called Show and Prove.
He used to be married to model Amber Rose and they have a son together, whom they both have joint custody of now.
I’m sure all of you already know. It’s Wiz Khalifa!
Are you just as intrigued about his stage name as I am?
Well, here’s the story behind it.
It’s derived from the Arabic word “Khalifa” meaning “successor” and of course the English word Wisdom which was shortened to Wiz when he was a small boy. Wiz has also told Spinner.com that the name also came into being from his childhood days when he used to be called “young Wiz” because he used to be good at everything he did and that his grandfather was the one who gave him the name.
He also has a tattoo of his stage name which he got when he was 17.
Now that we know about the Black and Yellow star, let’s get right into his top 10 street style moments:
- That’s Wiz sporting purple dreadlocks and a floral Supreme shirt.
- In camo prints and military pants
- Rocking the animal print jacket like a boss
- He sure knows how to keep it simple too
- Having a smoke and looking chilled in a navy blue hoodie
- The street style staple leather jacket in action
- Looking as casual as ever back in the day in shorts with his baby son
- Of course. How can we not include one of his denim looks!
- Having a light moment with his adorable son again.
- We saved the best one for last. In bling full swing. Find cheap men’s knitted cardigans at Vicemode.
So which look is your favorite? Share with us and stay tuned for more celebrity street style moments.
Author: Bhagya Rose is a die-hard fashion enthusiast, designer and writer, who loves exploring the latest trends in street fashion, indulging herself sans souci in some good old fashioned retail therapy every once in a while and is obsessed with everything Rose Gold.