Kanye West’s 10 Best Street Style Moments
=Looking for some reliable and sophisticated style inspiration today?
Well, we’ve got you covered with the hoodies pullover.
Who better to look up to for street style sophistication and innovation, than our very own rapper Mr. West! Kanye West!
If his visible casual and easy breezy everyday style is not enough, then he’s got Yeezy with Adidas! I mean who could deny his taste in street style with those stylish and comfortable sneakers, right?
More like Easy Yeezies they are!
So here are the top 10 best street style moments of Kanye West:
- Let’s begin with a picture of him with his son shall we?
Oh and check out that sweatshirt and that blue denim dad hat. So blue and blue do go together.
- Camouflage taken to new levels here.
- You can never go wrong with a casual T-shirt and track pants. You just got to know how to play with colors. West here sure knows how. And to add to that style quotient is that coat!
- Blue again here. Well, I guess West has got a soft corner for Blue.
- Kanye on one of his most casual appearances. He seems to pair like colors very often doesn’t he?
This is precisely where we can all draw some inspiration from. Especially those of us who are afraid to go around “too-matchy” looking.
- His signature over-sized T-shirt dropped shoulders look. And this time it’s in green.
- Are graphic T-shirts sort of becoming a classic in some way?
- That’s a lesson in layering for all of us. And interestingly in like colors again!
- I was starting to wonder where the old hoodie look went. How would Kanye West’s best hip hop street style moments be complete without a hoodie?
- And the final one is with this tan colored coat with a matching beanie. Some quality time with his family.
Which one is your favorite?
Mine is number 6. Yes it’s his signature look that I think he looks best in. Well, now you know that Kanye West has got his street style game going strong.
Author: Bhagya Rose is a die-hard fashion enthusiast, designer and writer, who loves exploring the latest trends in street fashion, indulging herself sans souci in some good old fashioned retail therapy every once in a while and is obsessed with everything Rose Gold.